The Cherokee Indian Hospital (CIHA) Pharmacy Department participates in the Patient Centered Medical Home and pharmacists serve on a number of interdisciplinary teams for inpatient, chronic disease, chronic pain, and the Healthy Heart Program. Utilizing state of the art barcode and robotics technology, the pharmacy fills more than 1000 prescriptions per day. We strive to provide the highest level of customer support and are always open to patient feedback.
Services we provide:
Medication Therapy Management
Critical Care Pharmacy Services (to include ER and Procedure Suite)
Patient Centered Medical Home
Drive Thru Service
We are pleased to offer drive thru pharmacy services for pickup of your refills.
- Only refills can be picked up through the drive thru
- Please call in requests the day before you need them to ensure theya ready. Refill line is (828) 497-9163 ext. 6714
- No smoking on campus and this includese drivng through our drive thru
- Please remember to turn off your windshield wipers at the window when it is raining
- All pedestrians should use the inside pharmacy counter
- Please present prescriptions written by outside providers to the pharmacy counter inside the hospital.
Unfortunately, we cannot hand out certain medications through the drive thru service window. These medications include hydrocodone, morphine, methylphenidate and others. If you have questions or concerns please give us a call or stop by the pharmacy counter.
Hours of Operation
Drive Thru Hours:
- Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 8:00am to 5:30pm
- Wednesday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 8:00am-5:45pm
- Wednesday 9:00am-5:45pm
Phone: 828-497-9163 ext 6369
Refill Phone: 828-497-9163 ext 6714