Analenisgi uses evidenced based practices including; Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Matrix Model, Seeking Safety, Motivational Interviewing, Narrative Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Trauma Informed Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Parent Child Interactive Therapy, Child Parent Psychotherapy, and Anger Replacement Therapy. In addition to these, Analenisgi staff use several resources very helpful in Indian Country such as White Bison, The Red Road to Wellbriety, and works by noted Native American author Eduardo Duran.
• Outpatient Individual, Group and Family Therapy
• Recovery Center – classes and peer support
• Psychiatric Evaluation
• Medication Management
• Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 9:00 a.m-11:00 a.m.
• Early Recovery – CIHA Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:15 a.m.-10:15 a.m.
• Anxiety Program
• Case Management
• Intensive In Home Treatment for children and families
• Suboxone Program
Groups Tuesday/Thursday Foundations 1,2; Recovery Maintenance; Long-Term Sustained Recovery
• DWI Program
Comprehensive program for ADETS Short Term and Long Term Classes
• Domestic Violence Treatment for Victims and Perpetrators
Batterer’s Treatment Program – Monday 4:30 p.m.
• Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment Services at the Tribal Justice Center
• Cherokee Central Schools comprehensive services
• Outpatient services in Cherokee County and Snowbird Clinics
• Family Safety Services Integrated Model
• Juvenile Justice Integrated Model
• Detox through Cherokee Indian Hospital
Comprehensive Program addressing the treatment continuum for substance use recovery
• Residential Treatment Continuum for Substance Abuse
• Mobile Crisis Management and Inpatient Treatment available
Hours of Operation:
Analenisgi Recovery Center
375 Sequoyah Trail
Cherokee, NC 28719
Phone: 828-497-9163 Ext. 7550
How to access Analenisgi services:
• Call 497-9163 extension 7550 and ask for an intake appointment
• Walk-In Clinic at Analenisgi is available Monday-Friday from 1 PM – 3 PM.
• Recovery Center - drop in Monday-Friday between 9 AM and 5 PM.
• Cherokee Indian Hospital Emergency and Inpatient Departments
• Cherokee Indian Hospital Integrated Care Teams – ask to see a behavioral health consultant
• Tribal Court
• Tribal Justice Center
• Children and Families may also access Analenisgi services at the Women’s Wellness Center, Cherokee Central Schools, Juvenile Justice or the Family Safety office.